Thursday, July 19, 2012
13 days left
Had a wonderful dinner last night with Joyce, Gilles and Josiah. It was really great having all of us together, even in the dark. It was very romantic with the candles glowing. Calming and peaceful, but today is no calm day. I have to repack again for the third and will probably do it again four more times. Still waiting on the consulate and a renter. But I am trying to not stress too much, which is not easy. I can't believe it's 13 days until I leave, really 12 since I leave sooo early in the morning. Still sooo much to do with the apartment, but it's getting there. Somehow it all gets done, though I am not really sure how or who is doing it. I guess it's me!
Labels:
Before the Journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment